Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Week, Instagram Style #4

What a whirlwind kind week it has been. I feel like I have been all over the great state of Mississippi (maybe because I have), but it was a wonderful week that I would not change. I hope your week was fabulous, and I hope you enjoy my week in pictures.

hb 005 hattiesburg 105

1. Psalm 27:8                                                                                                   2. We had homemade flan in Conversations class on Tuesday. Yum!

hattiesburg 104 hattiesburg 106

3. Group shot of the Confidante winners at Tuesday’s winner’s reading. On the front row to the left is my suitemate Katie, and next to her is my beautiful bestie Amber. I am so proud of all of these brilliant people that I am privileged to rub shoulders with every week at Delta State.    

4. On Wednesday, one of my regular customers, Flavio, came in the Writing Center for help. He is from Colombia, and he is so appreciative of people who take time to help him. He asked if I liked coffee, and preceded to give me a handful of these delicious Colombian coffee candies. How thoughtful!

hattiesburg 107 hattiesburg 066

5. I went with the Dean’s Scholars to Hattiesburg to present at the MAMLE conference. Our presentation was on how to get an AT&T grant to use iPod touches in the classroom. We spent hours in the hotel downloading apps and preparing.                                                                   6. It was rainy, but you can faintly see a pond and a white bridge. Supposedly, if you cross that bridge with someone, that is the person you are going to marry. The bridge was on the Southern Miss campus, and it was absolutely gorgeous there! Honestly, I think it could rival Ole Miss…maybe.

 hattiesburg 109 hattiesburg 108

7. Nicole and I waiting on a session.                                                              8. Friday’s schedule…with our names on it…weird.

hattiesburg 110 hattiesburg 111

9. Official.                                                                                                        10. The group: Kyla, myself, Ms. Mandy, Nicole, and Brittany. I have traveled all over with these ladies, and we have the best time!

hattiesburg 112 hattiesburg 113

11. Pete and Squidbilly watching Parks and Recreation at Friday night movie night. Isn’t that  kitten precious?                                                      12. I decided to take a picture of my multi-colored TOMS while waiting on mom to get gas.

hattiesburg 114 hattiesburg 120

13. Saturday night was the monthly movie night at Sam and Dan’s all the way out in Eudora. I got the privilege of listening to Sam and Mark practice for the Valentine’s banquet. Let me tell ya, those boys can sing.                                                                                                                14. This is a Christmas present that finally came in this week. I am so excited to start experimenting!

3 comments:

Nicole Calvert Boettcher said...

That kitten is adorable. Caleb and I need a new FUR baby.

Unknown said...

Such a cute kitten! Oh my goodness! If only my husband would let me get a cat, I'd be so happy!

Amber Marie said...

MMMMmmm pretty cookies :)