Monday, February 6, 2012

My Week, Instagram Style #3

Well, I am a little late on linking up with Jenni at Story of My Life for the “Best of Instagram”. However, Super Bowl festivities took precedence over important matters such as homework and blogging. But, might I assert, that “Better late, than never” applies to this situation. So, have a fabulous Monday on this sunny sixth of February!

more 030 more 098 1. We played Spanish Bingo in my Conversations class. Money was involved, and I managed to lose $3. However,  a well-deserving single mom won about $21, and she planned on buying a new toy for her precious daughter.                                                                                          2. I saw this advertisement in a Clipper Magazine. Another reason to love Valentine’s Day…cheesy, but cute puns on my name.

more 029 more 031

3. Shelby and I had a wonderful time catching up at TCBY on Thursday. It was SO colorful in there, and it was slightly ridiculous how many options there were for yogurt. I recommend going!                                    4. Shelby’s yogurt was much prettier than mine.

more 101 more 102

5. My wonderful daddy and me.                                                                   6. Typical of us trying to get a group picture.

more 067 more 104

7. My new Lenny and Eva bracelet!                                                              8. The fun charm holder at Paisley Pineapple (where I bought my bracelet). I could get lost in stores like these.

more 099 more 112

9 & 10. I had some seriously big hair this weekend, and I felt like other people should witness my hair looking somewhat decent for once.

more 100 more 111

11. A new summer dress that I got for cheap at Janie Rose while Mom and I had a Hernando date day.                                                                  12. You cannot tell from looking at the picture, but that is about a nine foot tall Eli Manning. I went over to the Lies house for the Super Bowl, and they completely rearranged their living room so that they could project the game on their biggest wall. I have a theory that they wanted to project the game on the wall, not only to have a close up view of everything, but also, so they could throw objects when things weren’t going their way. My hypothesis is that they did not want to worry about damaging a t.v.

Have a blessed week!