Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Confess…

I missed the link for “Confessional Fridays,” but Saturday seems like a good enough day for honesty and confession. So, here we go.

  • When I was little I thought at the beginning of Disney movies the word Disney was Quisney, and sometimes I still think it says that.
  • I could eat Mexican food all day, everyday.
  • I wanted to look like Catherine Zeta-Jones or Faith Hill when I was younger.
  • I find the taste of rosemary barely tolerable.
  • I cried and never wanted to watch Lady and the Tramp again because of the scene where the dog is lead off to be put down. I found it incredibly sad that the dog was so happy and had no idea what was coming. I guess that is life.
  • I did not play outside as a kid, because I believed my 70 year old neighbor when he told me that if I played outside I would be eaten by coyotes, bobcats, and bears.
  • I have had reoccurring dreams about bears trying to come in my house and eat me since I was little. (Probably a result of the above fact).
  • I can rap Snoop Dogg’s  part in Justin Bieber’s “Baby” perfectly, and I am extremely proud of that.
  • I go through life assuming that people do not like me or think the worst of me until otherwise informed. I am trying to adjust that mindset.
  • I am one of those people who is blissfully unaware of things. If you want me to do something, ask. If you are upset about something I did, tell me. Otherwise, I will probably never know.
  • I am very territorial. I have spots that I like, and I resent people who steal them. If you take my seat in a class, we are forever sworn enemies. (Just ask my bff Amber; she stole my seat in British Lit II).
  • I love the kids shows Dragon Ball Z, Victorious, Phineas and Ferb and iCarly.
  • My dad always use to sing and play “Brown Eyed Girl” and “Norwegian Wood” when I was little, and I thought he wrote them.
  • I have irrational fears of being struck by lightning and falling down stairs.
  • One of the best feelings is sliding onto a bed with fresh sheets.
  • I did not wear makeup on a daily basis until the second semester of my freshman year at college.
  • My dream job is to travel the world like Rick Steves.
  • I love spontaneous moments.
  • Surprises are some of my favorites.
  • I was in Dublin on St. Patrick’s day last year, and I slept through that once in a life time opportunity, because I was so tired from taking Dramamine.
  • For me, a person can fix almost any offense with a hug.
  • I take Disney Scene-It way too seriously.
  • I am easily embarrassed, and I get easily embarrassed for other people. Actually, sometimes I can hardly watch The Office because I am so embarrassed for the characters. Again, I am trying to loosen up.
  • I have convinced both of my nieces that I am Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

2 comments:

Amber Marie said...

I am soooooo happy that you are friend!!! You are the funniest, CUTEST little gal in my life! Thanks for being so adorable and fun!!! Love you!

P.s. Stealing your seat was worth it :)

Olivia said...

Aww, that is incredibly sweet! I totally agree that stealing the seat was the best move. :)