Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Week, Instagram Style #2

Oh, for shame! It is Sunday, and this is the first post I have done all week! It has just been one of those weeks that I have not felt too inspired, and when I am feeling it, I had to do other, more pressing work. All that said, it is time to link up with Jenni for “The Best of Instagram”. I hope your week was lovely, and I hope you enjoy my week in pictures!

more iphone 164 more iphone 145

1. Tacos ‘n Techno at Hey Joe’s with Nicole.                                                 2. Amber running the “Keep Cleveland Boring” table.

more iphone 034 more iphone 146

3. Glow in the dark bracelets and getting ready to rave to dubstep :)        4. How cool? #starwarsnerd

more iphone 081 more iphone 162

5. My sweet girls on the HUGEST hippo pillow known to man.                6. Carmen and my wonderful sister-in-law, Tina.

more iphone 161  more iphone 110

7. Pampered Chef Party at Tina’s.                                                                  8. So excited, because I repurposed this old material into a headband.

more iphone 112 more iphone 113

9. LB and I went and saw my favorite Disney movie in 3d, and I couldn’t resist snapping a few pictures!                                                                    10. A view through the 3d glasses. Sadly, I did not get a picture of us in those goofy looking glasses. 

more iphone 144 more iphone 171

11. Getting crafty.                                                                                            12. Saturday night, Mom and I went to Longview for a Life Action event with my Aunt Anita. The message was from Isaiah 40: 27-31, and it made me even more appreciative of how big, gracious, powerful, and sovereign my God is!

more iphone 158 more iphone 169

13. We had a our church dinner group at our house today for dessert. Both recipes are from Pinterest. The first one is a fruit pizza on top of a sugar cookie. Isn’t it pretty?                                                                            14. This is the infamous dessert that calls for chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreos, and brownie batter to be baked together and then topped with hot fudge and vanilla ice cream. Yes, it was absolutely delicious.

7 comments:

Nicole Calvert Boettcher said...

Yay! I made the blog. I feel very important now.

Olivia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olivia said...

Haha! You are VERY important, because, obviously, my blog is SO important...:)

Nicole Calvert Boettcher said...

I am just glad you didn't post the pictures from La Cabana. :)

Olivia said...

Haha, I thought about it, but decided the one of both of us was more flattering.

Amber Marie said...

Those desserts look soooooo good! and I'm quite jealous of how crafty you are, my friend!

P.s. I see you are still putting the period on the outside...are you boycotting the rule? ha ha

Olivia said...

Yes, I most certainly am boycotting it! That rule is a load of garbage. If Susan Allen Ford did not correct me or teach me about it in Advanced Comp, then the rule is non-existent :)