Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday…Oh how Pinteresting Edition

 

Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone! It is that time of the week again to link up with Jamie, and I get to share with YOU what I am particularly loving. I don’t know if all of you know what Pinterest is, but let me be the first to inform you that it is probably the best website ever. Every time you get on is like opening up a brand new magazine. You look through the website at different pictures and links, and when you find something that strikes your fancy you “pin” it on your virtual pin boards. The site has everything, and you can specialize your searches to strictly crafts, photography, food, clothes, decorating, etc. Once you get on this website, I promise your life will change as you are bombarded with inspiration overload. So, this week I am loving my Pinterest finds and Pinterest in general. If you want to see my full boards and pins, check it out here. Hope you enjoy some of my favorite finds and this beautiful winter Wednesday!

Perfect for the blog, dontcha think?

limb 

Balance

balance

All about attitude

determined

So feminine

dressy

Lately, I have been desperately wanting one of these.

typewrite   

Truth

hoarder

One of the prettiest dresses found to date

beautiful

Typewriter monogram necklace. Perfect? Most definitely.

ojewel 

Details

lovely

His eye is on the sparrow.

joy

This is happening when I get a home, with some of my own personal adjustments, of course

stairs

Cute everyday outfit

everyday

Have a lovely Wednesday! Also, all pictures are via Pinterest. Check out the website, and if you want an invite to join, let me know!   Disclaimer: You will become HIGHLY addicted.

1 comment:

Amber Marie said...

I'm so glad we have the same fashion taste! I love all your loves!!! and you!