Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter and Behind on Life

Sooooo much blog neglect…..It has been a crazy few weeks, and the next four weeks that stand between me and summer only promise to be even more crazy. I have so much to share with all of you, but as with most things in my life, I will probably be late getting around to it. 

However, today is Easter! I love this holiday, but I have to agree with my pastor that every Sunday we should celebrate the fact that we have a risen Savior, otherwise worship would be in vain. In fact, that is why we even choose Sunday as the day of communal worship, in order to commemorate the fact that He arose on a Sunday. Still, I am thankful that at least at one time a year that many people take time to remember the fact that there is a risen, all powerful Savior who conquered death sitting at the right hand of God, who is reigning in glory. I also like the fact that it is another excuse to get together with the family. Sadly, I missed the get-together with my mom’s side yesterday, but I did get to see some of my dad’s family today.

So, here are some photos to recap my day. Happy Easter, everyone!

easters 147

easters 148

easters 153

easters 156

My new favorite photo of these two, so candid.

easters 170

easters 178

easters 184

Isn’t my sister-in-law the cutest?

easters 193

easters 209

easters 221

My sweet girls after a long day. Please notice how their feet are crossing over each others in their sleep. So adorable.

I hope you had a blessed Easter!

No comments: