Friday, April 20, 2012

Confessional Friday

  • First and foremost confession: I miss blogging. School is overwhelming and consuming at this present moment.
  • I probably shouldn’t be taking the time to write this post.
  • I have two papers due next Thursday: An eight page paper for Paranormal Philosophy and a critical analysis that will probably be about six pages for American Lit.
  • I am in the middle of my first paragraph on my eight page paper. However, I almost have one page because of this paragraph.
  • I want these papers done before next Wednesday night when Amber and I go and see the Moscow ballet perform Cinderella.
  • I am overly excited to be going to a ballet. Probably has to do with the long lost dream of being a ballerina.
  • I am both excited and saddened that Amber is graduating. I am going to miss having her to keep me sane in classes and while working in the writing center. However, how can I not be excited for her? Homegirl has worked her tail off for four years now and is about to start a new chapter in her journey.
  • I have been working out nearly everyday for a month now and it has been fabulous.
  • I heard the song “For the First Time” by The Script on the way back from my canoeing trip, and I cannot stop listening to it.
  • I have two more weeks of school, and I am so beyond ready for summer.
  • Once summer is here and I have more time to blog, be expected to have an overload of posts and Instagram pictures that I have failed to put up.
  • I bought a hula hoop about three weeks ago. Yes, I know I am 21, but it is tons of fun and good exercise. So, that is that.

easters 126  easters 139

My suitemates Katie and Zara thought I made an excellent purchase. I guess you are never too old for some things. :)

Have a splendid weekend, and I hope everyone else who is swamped by the end of the semester work is not too stressed and does well on their finals. See ya in about two weeks!

2 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Sniffle. Sniffle! How sweeeet! I love you and I will still keep you sane next year! We are almost there, my friend. You can do it. BTW, my paper looks the same as yesterday. Annnnd yay for the ballet! I also wanted...um, okay still want to be a professional ballerina!

Olivia said...

That is one plus to the situation. You will still be in Cleveland, and that fact is what keeps me from totally being depressed. And, I am not going to lie, if I could, I would drop school right now and become a professional ballerina. TRUTH.